Uniden Radio Scanner NEWS – NEW models released
The New Uniden SDS100 Scanner – is becoming rather popular.
Firmware – with cost – will enable upgrades to listen to NXDN and DMR transmissions, which is becoming more popular.
APCO 25 – standard Phase 1 and 2 capable radio.
The desktop version SDS200 is also available, they can be pricey radios – but all worth the cost for what they can do .
SDS 200 – Desktop version
UNIDEN 436HP – Portable – Completely redesigned – 4 gb SD memory and Larger screen – an amazing unit – im testing one at this present time, which will be for sale after a couple of months.. At the moment these Radio Scanners can only be bought from USA – be careful of import taxes .
They are pretty expensive radios – approx $610 AUS.
The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1’s ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Simply enter your zip code, and the BCD436HP will quickly select and scan channels in your local area. Here is a quick rundown of the BCD436HP’s major features.
– 4 Gigabyte microSD card holds the entire USA and Canada database of radio systems, plus leaves room for hundreds of hours of audio recording.
– TrunkTracker V with support for APCO Project 25 Phase I and Phase II, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunked Radio Systems
– Quick Key access to 100 Favorites Lists, 100 Systems per Favorites List, and 100 Departments per System.
– Discovery Modes help you find new channels on trunked systems and frequency ranges.
– Analysis Modes include Band Scope, RF Power Plot, Trunked System Analysis, and EDACS/LTR LCN Finder.
– Flexible Easy Channel Selection using Zip Code or GPS and Service Types — just pick the kinds of channels you want to hear and tell the BCD436HP where you are and let it do the rest.
– Easy Scan Control using the dedicated System, Department and Channel Hold buttons.
– Complete Front-Panel Programmability — create custom Favorites Lists either using systems from the main database as a starting point or program your systems from scratch.
– Temporary Avoid lets you quickly silence unwanted systems, departments, or channels while allowing you to restore them by cycling power.
– Backlight-on-Squelch option allows the backlight to remain on during an entire transmission.
– Date/Time indication on display with time stamping for recordings.
– Trunked and Conventional Channel Priority with Priority Do-Not-Disturb
– Close Call® RF Capture with Do-Not-Disturb automatically tunes the scanner to nearby transmissions without interrupting reception in progress.
– NOAA Weather Alert with SAME
– Two-Tone Paging with up to 32 tone slots
– Flexible Scanning — scan from any combination of the main database and Favorites Lists
– Included Sentinel Software makes database and firmware updates simple. Also allows you to create, edit, and manage your Favorites Lists.
– USB PC Connectivity – Serial GPS input for location-based scanning using the Uniden GC-GPSK or other compatible GPS receiver.
– 3 AA Battery Operation provides up to 8 hours of operation.
– SMA-type antenna.
– 192 x 160-Pixel Dot-Matrix Display
– Select/Volume/Squelch multi-control
– Side-actuated Function and Menu controls
– Backlit Display and Keypad
– Rotating Belt Clip
– Rugged construction with Rubber Side and Bottom Impact areas to improve impact resistance.
– Printed manual in the box with online updates.
Uniden 396XT Scanner
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2053587.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xuniden+396+xt&_nkw=uniden+396+xt&_sacat=0&_from=R40 – search Ebay for this fantastic scanner!
NSW Monitoring – You will need this scanner to listen into NSW Fire, SES, NSW Ambulance, NSW RFS . Police in Sydney CAN NOT BE HEARD with this scanner. ALL police are Digital but also ENCRYPTED in Sydney . Unable to be decoded by any radio scanner.
See other pages on this website on how to program, or contact me at email@example.com or contact page.
This Handheld Uniden Digital Scanner has an excellent frequency range of over 25000 programmable memory channels and is certified for the Australian and New Zealand markets. The device is ideal for both professionals or scanning enthusiasts. The UBCD396T with TrunkTracker IV™ Technology, allows you to follow the action on the four major types of trunked radio systems: APCO 25 Digital1, Motorola, EDACS (including EDACS ESK systems) and LTR. These systems can be tracked on virtually all bands and all configurations, including narrowband systems.
The UBCD396XT is equipped with a host of new features including GPS Support for location based scanning, location alerts, and crows flight navigation. It is also equipped with Band Scope which is ideal to see a graphic repesentation of signal activity. By connecting an optional GPS Antenna2 your scanner will automatically turn systems and channel groups on and off as you change locations. You never have to take your eyes from the road again!
The UBCD396XT offers “Close Call RF Capture Technology” this scanner automatically “Listens” for any nearby or “close” transmissions and once they occur the scanner immediately tunes in to this frequency which is ideal for use at events or locations when the transmission is unknown. The UBCD396XT is a state-of-the-art digital scanner radio with TrunkTracker IV™ and automatic scanning capabilities.
With 8 Service Searches, you can store frequencies such as Police, Marine, Railroad, Air, CB Radio, UHF CB Radio, Racing and FM Broadcast searches and other communications into the scanner. Carry the UBCD396XT with you wherever you go, use it at home as a base unit, or carry it in your vehicle as a mobile unit. You can also use the scanner’s scroll control to quickly select channels and frequencies, or similarly automatically program channels in a system using the Auto-Store feature.
The UBCD396XT has a Backlit LCD Display for easy viewing at night or in low light situations.
The UBCD396XT comes with some great accessories including an Antenna.